Detective Thaddeus Episode 1

Good morning lovelies, I bring to you a series about crime, family and the society. Detective Thaddeus. Enjoy! 

Descriptions from all three witnesses all points to him, Trevor Floyd's early twenties, 6 ft. Tall, black-skinned,



 bearded, dreadlocks all fits perfectly with Trevor and the suspected killer of the teenage 14-year-old Tina who was murdered in cold blood on her birthday 17th June the same day that I celebrated my 10th anniversary I was enlisted into the United States Army.


That day marked the turnaround for my life as a teenager growing up in a crime-ridden South Florida. It was a sunny Wednesday afternoon when my sister came to me where I was with my friends George, Shawn, and Jermaine at Aubrey's father garage planning how we are going to rob the grocery store downtown just to get some few cash not to hurt anyone.  

"Thaddeus, Ma needs you home right away," Tonya said to me as she approached the center of the garage where we were brainstorming for a crime. "Go now, mummy's boy, and we don't need you here anyway," Aubrey said with a blank smile on his face, he has always been a bully and never wanted me to be in the plan and robbery, I turned and gave him a straight face. "Don't let him get into your head TC. Come back on time we will do this together." Shawn reassured me softly before I could utter anything, I walk towards my sister. 


Our house was just a few blocks away, "What is so important that mum needs my attention. I hope everything is alright?" I asked Tonya, "Something about a letter I don't know the contents." she said, we got home, and mum was the happiest I have seen her in a long time, she had prepared my favorite dish.


"Ma, what is the occasion?" I asked, "My Son." She said as she gave me the letter which I read trembling with mixed feelings- I have been enlisted into the United States Army! At first, I was shocked and unsure, and then I remembered how I have always wanted this and how I have prayed for it. 

The mood at dinner was joyous that night, the best I could remember in a long time. After dinner I went to bed, we woke up to news about a robbery a normal occurrence in our neighborhood. Still, this time it was different, a police officer was shot and badly wounded one of the robbers too was shot dead while the others were arrested.



No comments:

Post a Comment