Breaking!! Mompha reacts after declared wanted by EFCC

The Nigerian socialite, called mompha has reacted on their Instagram page after being declared wanted by the EFCC.

It goes thus, 

All these facts especially the blackmail and intimidation by the EFCC made me come to the conclusion that I cannot get justice within this corrupt laden system as the EFCC was hell-bent on extorting money from me for a crime I never committed as well as the Judge who was ready to send me back to prison custody without any evidence or basis.

More importantly, to show the EFCC is a charade, the so-called Nappy I was alleged to have engaged in fraudulent activities with was never declared wanted, the EFCC extorted money, cars, and landed properties from Nappy but rather declared me wanted to generate cheap publicity. I was never involved in any illegal activity or crime, I only paid money to Nappy in the normal course of my BDC business I never knew whether he was involved in any form of illegal activities or not.

Finally, it was obvious entering the plea bargain with the EFCC, which they wanted to force me into at all cost, means I would be convicted for a crime I did not commit and therefore become an ex-convict and this is what EFCC set out to achieve with me to enable them to generate more social media publicity hence the desperation in falsely declaring me wanted and misleading the public."

"The fact that I was never absent in court, revoked my bail but fortunately the Judge again released me temporarily and I was asked to appear in court a week after.


No comments:

Post a Comment