People are paying $38,700 today for one unit of internet magic money.” - @apompliano



As I received notification that “Pomp” has made a new tweet I immediately clicked to see what it’s about as I often do.

As I read the eleven worded sentences silently it sunk gently in my head that the world is changing at a very fast pace and leaving behind anything (living or non living) that is not evolving with it. Took my mind to a similar tweet by billionaire Elon Musk “If dinosaurs had spaceships they will probably still be on our planet.”


Look around you, things are changing at a pace that if you can’t keep up you will be left behind as outdated or obsolete. New skills, new job roles, new viruses, new vaccinations, internet magic money - Cryptocurrency, blockchain, tokens. The new inventions are threats to the ‘old and existing’ shaking them to their core making them question their relevance in the world we find ourselves today. 


Keep evolving. 

2 comments: