Mi Eternidad ❤️

 I have decided to finally share this beautiful poem I wrote on Valentine’s Day to the rest of the world, when it turned out that “my Valentine” was someone else’s lol. Enjoy as usual. 🙇🏽‍♂️


class="p1" style="-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; font-size: 14px; font-stretch: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px;">I stared at the sky and saw clouds

Thoughts of you flashed through my mind

I stared at my phone and I saw your pictures

Memories of you flashed through my mind

I looked across and I saw a young couple

Thoughts of the times we spent flashed through my mind

I opened my ears to listen to a beautiful love song

Memories of your sweet voice vibrating softly through my ear drum is all I hear

I wish you could see through my heart and see it beats for you

Then you'll know that I'll give my best shot to be by your side, now and forever. 


Mi Eternidad. ❤️

2 comments:

  1. It is beautiful but too short.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the feedback, next one will be better. 🙇🏽‍♂️

      Delete