"I won't be shut down because I have cellulite," Uriel Oputa tells body shamers

 



Reality star and chef, Uriel has challenged her critics to share photos of their natural bodies without filters.


 


The former Big Brother Naija housemate shared a video showing off her newly trimmed body.


The video got some negative comments from body shamers.


Uriel has since explained that many natural bodies are like hers and she will not be shut down because she has cellulite.


 





In another post, The reality star was seen thanking actress Toyin Abraham For her love and care.


The BBN ex-housemate revealed that she can never forget the help Toyin rendered to her in the past.


Though not disclosing what it is, she prayed for her to be blessed.



“@toyin_abraham

I just want to appreciate you.


I can never forget what you Did for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment