Meagan Good Opens Up About Relationship with Jonathan Majors at NAACP Image Awards



American actress Meagan Good shared insights into her relationship with Jonathan Majors as they made their first major awards show appearance together since his assault conviction.


The 42-year-old actress expressed her love for the Marvel actor, 34, during the 2024 NAACP Image Awards on Saturday.


"I'm in love, I’m transitioning, I’m healing, I’m growing and I’m getting excited about what's next," she told People on the red carpet. "Yeah, just a lot of things at once, but what I can say is, I’m the happiest I’ve been in a long time."


Maintaining a positive outlook while navigating her romance with Majors amidst his legal issues, Good emphasized her faith.


"I keep my eyes on God, that’s the focus," she explained. "And I stay true to myself and I stay authentic. I know what I know that I know. And in time, everything else just catches up with what you know, if you’re true to yourself and you’re authentic."


The NAACP Image Awards marked the couple's second public appearance at an event this month, following their outing at the 7th African-American Film Critics Association Special Achievement Awards Luncheon in Los Angeles on March 3rd.


Reflecting on their relationship, Majors told Extra on the red carpet, "We're in love... We're doing good, thanks for asking." Good added, "We're doing great. God's good."

No comments:

Post a Comment