Nollywood Veteran Kola Oyewo Reveals Sexual Inactivity After Prostate Enlargement Battle


Veteran Nollywood actor Kola Oyewo has revealed that he became sexually inactive after his battle with prostate enlargement. The 77-year-old actor shared this during a visit by actor Kunle Afod and veteran actor Peter Fatomilola to check on his well-being.


In a trending video, Oyewo explained in Yoruba that he first experienced difficulty passing urine in July 2019, before being diagnosed with prostate enlargement. He underwent surgeries to address the condition, with one surgery impacting his ability to engage in sexual intercourse.


"I had an enlarged prostate but I feel better now. In 2019, I first noticed that I would easily pee on myself or find it difficult to urinate. I went to the hospital and was told that my prostate was enlarging and I would undergo surgery. They made an incision on my stomach and inserted a device to help me pass urine to prevent immediate death," Oyewo shared with his guests.


He added, "I was advised to undergo another surgery that would stop my sexual performance. I agreed because I no longer needed it as my children were grown with their own kids."


Kola Oyewo began his acting career in 1964 with the Oyin Adejobi theatre group, starring as Adejare in 'Orogun Adedigba'. He currently serves as a performing arts lecturer at Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin, in Ondo State.

No comments:

Post a Comment