Beauty is in the Eyes of the beholder!


A short interesting story about love and friendship, read don't forget to enjoy:

Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder, "she is not beautiful as you claimed!" whispered my best friend as i moved close..
to receive a warm hug from the love of my life she looks as stunning as the first time I saw her, "I'm running late for class!" she said as she smiled back at my best friend who shot her a smile, then walked towards her class like a Ferrari racing towards the finish line at the grand Prix. I had only met her few weeks ago at a party we both clearly were not interested in the party, I met her outside and asked politely if I could join her and steal some fresh air too, we both talked through the night as the music from the party echoed like drum rolls from a soldier's parade a mile away, from that moment on I knew she was the one her eyes were as pure as a dove, the sweet melody of her voice was like soothing water to my soul, we exchanged numbers after the party came to an end and the rest was history! "I don't care what you think!" I replied my best friend and gave him a terrible look.

His disapproval was the last thing I expected, he realized I wasn't happy with his remarks.




No comments:

Post a Comment