Disturbing Voice Recording Reveals Emeka Ike Urging His Son to Harm Himself

 





A disturbing voice recording has surfaced featuring Emeka Ike encouraging his first son, Michael Ike, to take his own life. In the recording, Emeka can be heard shouting at his son and making threats against his mother, Suzanne Emma, who is Emeka's first wife.


In the audio, Emeka says, "Michael, go and jump in front of a truck right now. Now, now, now. Go and jump in front of... jump from where you are and break your head and smash it. You're my stress. You're my problem."


He goes on to mention his kids being used to manipulate and blackmail him, reiterating his disturbing urge for his son to harm himself.


Emeka instructs Michael, saying, "Go and do that now, now, now. Don't do it tomorrow. I want to hear it. You think I'll let you blackmail me? And I will still get your mother, haha. I will still get your mother."


This shocking audio recording is reported to be a response to statements made by Michael during an interview with Chude. In that interview, Michael revealed that he had once expressed strong resentment towards his father, saying, "I really hate my father."

No comments:

Post a Comment