Shaquille O’Neal Expresses Regret for Mistakes in Marriage



Shaquille O'Neal has expressed regrets about his past actions, acknowledging that he should have been more grateful for his ex-wife, Shaunie, during their marriage. In a recent episode of "The Big Podcast with Shaq," the NBA legend opened up about his mistakes, admitting, "I made a lot of dumbass mistakes to where I lost my family and didn’t have anyone. I was an idiot … I lost my whole family. I’m in a 100,000-square-foot house by myself."


Following the interview, O'Neal clarified that he wanted to share a lesson from his marriage, stating, "The point I was trying to make is that I want other people to learn from the mistakes that I made. You get married, you make vows and you should be thankful for what you have. Stay with it. I want people, especially those in the public eye, to learn from me."


He emphasized the importance of living in the present and caring for one's family, as they cannot be replaced. O'Neal, a proud father of six children, shares four of them with Shaunie. He is also a stepfather to Myles, Shaunie's child from a previous relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment