Must read! Anthony Joshua breaks silence after losing rematch to usyk


The former unified  heavyweight champion of the world,Anthony Joshua, returned to the ring last weekend in the bid to answer to a rematch of a bout with usyk that happened few months ago.

Unfortunately, he lost to the same man again,who turned out to be the better man during their two-time-encounter in the ring.He(joshua) broke his silence and had this to say

"I wish usykaa continued success in your quest for greatness. You are a class act champ. 


Yesterday I had to mentally take myself into a dark place to compete for the championship belts! I had two fights, one with Usyk and one with my emotions and both got the better of me.

I'll be the first to admit,I let myself down. I acted out of pure passion and emotion,and when not controlled that ain't great.

I love the sport so so much and I promise to be better from this point on.

Respect..."

Those are the words of the two-time world heavyweight champion.

No comments:

Post a Comment